- In this blog, we will talk about India’s best OTT Platform. And will also give information about its subscription price as well.
- Netflix is the most liked web series to watch and the most exclusive country and foreign web series are released on it.
- Netflix has two subscription plans, the first is the basic plan which costs 199 per month while the second plan is named Premium plan which costs 649 per month.
- In the Basic plan, you cannot share the screen with others whereas in the Premium plan you can share the screen with 4 people simultaneously.
- Amazon Prime has three plans. The first is the Rs 179 plan in which you can watch new web series and movies for a month. Along with this, you are also provided with the facility of free and fast delivery from Amazon.
- The second plan is Rs.459, in which you are provided with a validity of 3 months, while the price of the third plan is Rs.1499 and its validity is one year.
- In all the three plans, you are provided with the facility of watching new web series and movies and free and fast delivery.
- Zee5 has two plans. The first plan is Rs.299, whose validity is three months. In this plan, you cannot share the screen with others.
- The second plan is Rs.999 whose validity is one year. In this plan, you can share the screen with three people simultaneously.
- Alt Balaji has two plans. The first one is Rs.100, whose validity is three months, while the second plan is Rs.300, whose validity is one year.
- Alt Balaji’s content is more liked by the youth and mainly 18+ web series are released on it.
- There are three plans for the subscription to the Sony Liv App. The first is the monthly plan whose cost is Rs 299. The second plan comes with a validity of 6 months, which costs Rs 699. The third plan comes with a validity of one year, which costs Rs 999.
- With all the plans you can enjoy new web series of sony liv, movies and live tv channels of sony.